• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bratch1976

Bratcher Sr competition shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Chesterton Indiana
    If anyone here is looking for the best firearms training in the entire country for all skill levels men women and children check out Northwest Indiana firearms training academy! We have training available to benefit all skill levels! Also all of our alumni get the best prices in the country on ammunition and reloading components. This alone is worth checking them out. We also have the second fastest pistol shooter in the country training for our organization helping men women and children of all skill levels. There’s nothing like it anywhere in Indiana! Northwest Indiana firearms training academy. NIFTAusa.com

Last edited:

Bratch1976

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Chesterton Indiana
    Well I do not solely own the company however I am a trainer there. We have lots of people training at that company. So when I say they I mean the group in general working for Northwest Indiana fire arms training academy.

Bratch1976

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Chesterton Indiana
    The kids classes that are offered at Northwest Indiana firearms training academy are one of the best things offered. Nobody else has anything like it. We can even accommodate special needs kids. Children learn to shoot with extremely realistic blow back operated airsoft guns before they ever get on a live fire range. These guns are realistic size and weight licensed by the firearms manufacturers that they represent strip down the same load the same operate the same and all. A lot of parents appreciate us that are concerned about kids learning at first. We also are working on an indoor air soft range so that we can hold indoor competitions.

Top Bottom