• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I believe it, up until the wife nags her way into going all the time... oh I know, I love my wife, I enjoy going fishing with here :blahblah:
    I said what I said and stand by it.

tackdriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    I believe it, up until the wife nags her way into going all the time... oh I know, I love my wife, I enjoy going fishing with here :blahblah:
    I said what I said and stand by it.
    Just relaying what always happens to my friend when he's getting burned out:
    a. Everyone tells him he should spend some time for himself, doing something he really enjoys.
    b. He finally starts making time for something he always loved doing, like fishing
    c. Wife says that if fishing is really that enjoyable, maybe she should give it a try
    d. "Fishing" morphs into "spending time together", not about fishing.
    e. Wife decides that she really does not like fishing, but likes spending the day together. They should find something they BOTH enjoy
    f. They "enjoy" going to antique shops, outlet malls, working in the yard, redoing the kitchen,...................
    g. Everyone tells him he should spend some time for himself, doing something he really enjoys.

That's what happens to my friend. :cool:

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    Just got the gills cleaned. We kept 25. Too many. I like to clean a dozen or so. Had a ball with my bride. She sets the hook on gills like the bass pros on the tube. Funny as heck.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    My old lady lets me do stuff that makes me happy as I am about to have my 19th surgery and she knows I'll be dead soon.

Top Bottom