Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I don't disagree with anything except the home owner being charged in the first place, but, it never hurts to be careful what you say when people are listening.

Brown would tell police that he “beat his ass,” punching and kicking the man, the officer wrote in charging documents. When the struggle was over, the man rested on the floor against a wall, his face cut and a knot swelling above his eye. Outside the room, Brown called 91

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Since they aren't putting criminals in prison any more in some of these states, I would guess that more and more people will look to render their own justice.
    i discharged a firearm at a would-be home burglar then called the police. one if the responding officers jokingly informed me that if i were to hit him, to drag him inside my front door so i wouldn't be charged.

i told him i don't want that mf's blood on my carpet. he said odds are i would be charged. i told him that i'll explain it to the judge and if he doesn't understand it, the **** him too!

the honest citizen works too hard to stand back & watch some lowlife just walk off with their paycheck.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    i discharged a firearm at a would-be home burglar then called the police. one if the responding officers jokingly informed me that if i were to hit him, to drag him inside my front door so i wouldn't be charged.

i told him i don't want that mf's blood on my carpet. he said odds are i would be charged. i told him that i'll explain it to the judge and if he doesn't understand it, the **** him too!

the honest citizen works too hard to stand back & watch some lowlife just walk off with their paycheck.
    For all those reading along, please do not follow the advice of this officer. Altering the physical evidence of a crime scene isn't going to earn you any favor with prosecutors. In fact, it's a terrible freaking idea.

Top Bottom