• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    “It is the FDA’s position that raw milk should never be consumed,” said Tamara N. Ward, spokeswoman for the FDA, "If people drink raw milk, I wouldn't be needed and would have to find a real job".

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says there is no health benefit from raw milk that cannot be obtained from pasteurized milk. "Look people, Monsanto pays the bills. We have to keep them happy.", a CDC spokesman was quoted as saying.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    So the fact that we are living longer healthier lives than ever before is not a significant measure on how the FDA is performing? :dunno:

The FDA keeps us healthy like the TSA keeps us free.

roflcopter.gif

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I'm a city boy, but 100 years ago didn't people drink raw milk ???

Life before bureaucracies was rugged and hard. People ate, drank, and smoked anything they found, all without UPC codes and Nutrition Facts. It was a dark time for humanity. Americans felt that the gods in D.C. had abandoned them. People had to live each day in the harsh reality that nobody cared enough about them to dispatch Health Inspectors to shut down their milking operation, and that if they wanted their organic yogurt confiscated, they were just going to have to do it their damn selves.

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    If you don't have to pasteurize breast milk to drink it, you shouldn't HAVE to pasteurize cow milk if you don't want to.

I'd pasteurize, unless I'm cooking/baking with it.

yepthatsme

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 16, 2011
    Right Here
    Whoa guys! Everyone knows that raw milk is just the beginning. Once those evil so called "natural" farmers get you hooked, they will then turn you on to harder organic products. It's just a downward spiral from there. Those that are duped into this will have to experience years of rehab. I vote no to raw milk.

I think we need to have it taken even a step further and force women to stop breast feeding. That's just a stepping stone to raw milk. :D

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    My family has been drinking non-pasturized milk for about six months.
    It's considerably better tasting. I believe it is better for us since the farmer feeds the cows grass and doesn't have to continuously medicate the herd to deal with with sick cows in an industrial dairy. :yesway:

p.s. My daughter gave up sodas altogether because she would rather drink the milk!

Top Bottom