• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I get that its asking permission and I agree we should all be able to own an Glock 18 with extended clips....

However it could be a start to abolishing current set laws. If people can show they can carry respectively across the states, you could go on to question the the purpose of the permit at all. Of course there has to be restrictions, say anyone that reaches the age of 21 without a felony can carry a weapon?

I would take as far as saying someone who carries for 5yrs with no problems can own any weapon they want but thats just me. Im no politician... and a bunch of people running around with full auto Ak's would be a little nerve racking.

Also on the constitution it states the people have the right to abolish any government they see unfit. I know a lot of people that see it as unfit, but not a lot of abolishing going on....

*Mags

If you have a full auto AK, why would it matter? The flawed thinking is what got us here. Why restrict someone from owning a firearm because we are scared of it when we can own the same thing? You would have the same ability to defend yourself. That is the balance!

Top Bottom