• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Of course we are all just posers; none of us really own any guns, we just get on here to brag and act like big shots.

Actually I have been quite convinced that we have had members on here that weren't gun owners. They usually fall into the troll camp.

caddywhompus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    Pendleton
    Hmmm. Can't think of who that might be...maybe someone named after a sooty wheel gun? :rolleyes:

mousetrap.jpg

Aw, SNAP!

That guy is getting real old, real quick. IGNORE!

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    I've had several conversations with friends of mine in the National Guard about things like this.

My problem is this: If the US Government sent out the Police and or Guard to collect said weapons from citizens, how many would disobey that order? Would General Umbarger (The Adjudant General of Indiana) actually issue the order? Would Govener Daniels issue the order, would a State succeed from the nation on this basis? It brings too many questions to the surface that I don't think the DC politicians are really ready to deal with.

For example, every member of the armed services swears to Defend the constitution and the President of the United states, which one gets defended when they are in conflict.

For me personally, I've been in the Military the better part of my Adult life and I am Honored to give everyone in this country the rights that they have. I don't mind if your Pro Military or against Military, the reason you can be either way is the service that I and many before and after me have given to defend those freedoms. It's what makes this country what it is, but I don't think I could follow an order to take weapons from the Citizens.

Hell the National Guard is based on the actions of armed Citizens of our forefathers whe gave us the Constitution.

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    I'm actually afraid of guns, but I like to get on the internet and pretend that I have a large collection and that I go shooting frequently.

What he said...I bought one of those evil .22lr rifles that jams alot, and makes me scared.
    I'll give it up. It's the ONLY gun I have ever touched!!!!

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    When I read articles like this, which reference Fact Check.org, I always have to ask myself wether the Annenberg Public Policy Foundation and George Soros might be inserting their hidden agendas into the mix.... Nah!, never.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    bill of rights says i have the right to own guns regardless of any politicians bs. they can vote w/e they want but they better be ready to suppress a revolution. according to our founding fathers and what i see going on in the govt and corporations we're long overdue anyhow. bending backwards for illegal immigrants, turning a blind eye and piles of cash to corporations & selling out u.s. land. people are too busy with hollywood, global warming & prepping for zombie attacks to see whats right in front of them:twocents:

To be completely clear: the BoR iterates and enumerates a right that exists simply because you do. Wasn't sure if you were saying the right originates with the BoR or not.

However, it is incumbent upon the people to choose their representatives so that the government is used only to protect those rights. In this we have failed. The rest of us will now pay the ultimate price for the weakness and stupidity of our fellow citizens: either we allow ourselves to be stripped of our individual sovereignty completely or we take it back by force.

At the risk of violating the prohibition on discussing the topic that shall not be discussed, I do not think that we can recover from the damage done via the ballot box.

Top Bottom