• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    That facebook thread is going great. Just what I would expect from the people of Indiana. Virtually everyone is defending the actions of the store employee.

Unlike Virginia Tech, where the police knew there was an active shooter and did nothing, where we know how many WERE killed, thanks to the actions of this Kroger employee we will never know how many the armed robber would have killed before leaving the store, most likely in a hail of gunfire with police.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    22vs45-2_s.jpg

andrew

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 17, 2011
    Where the fur traders sang
    This is quoted from one of the comments I read on that page:

"This is my Kroger and I have to say i'm re-evaluating that. I know the man shot was allegedly attempting to rob the store, but it makes me uncomfortable to know employees may have guns...and not hesitate to use them. I'm waiting to hear what the company has to say, but am not going to be shopping there until they give some answers about what's allowed. I don't care that it's the holiday season...seems Kroger has been slow to respond. They need to work on that or risk losing business."

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    This is my Kroger and I have to say i'm re-evaluating that. I know the man shot was allegedly attempting to rob the store, but it makes me uncomfortable to know employees may have guns...and not hesitate to use them. I'm waiting to hear what the company has to say, but am not going to be shopping there until they give some answers about what's allowed. I don't care that it's the holiday season...seems Kroger has been slow to respond. They need to work on that or risk losing business.

I dont understand how you are a member of ingo w/ that kind of belief

Bmrdude

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    I just posted a comment on that Facebook page! Blame our crappy judicial system, not the guy who defended himself and others.

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    This facebook quote is just as bad if not worse than the others.

He didn't just shoot just once folks. SHAME on you people for rejoicing because a young man is dead! He has a grieving family. If the so called "hero" had only fired once then yes, he would be a hero BUT he shot FOUR TIMES! That's just another ANGRY person who had a chance to take a life and did so!Angry people don't need to be carrying guns EVER! Yeah, I've said it before & I'll say it again we need tighter restrictions on guns! Before anyone says anything about "responsible" gun ownership remember one thing. KROGERS has a strict NO GUN policy so you cannot say this hero is a responsible gun owner because responsible gun owners do not take guns where they are PROHIBITED!

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    My hat is off to the employee. He saw what needed to happen and made it happen. If this happened more often the number of armed robberies would decrease dramatically. I"m sure taking a life is a difficult thing to live with and my prayers are with him but obviously he did the right thing.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    We need to find a way to get ahold of this employee and invite him to join INGO. I'll cover his first year site supporting membership fee!

IDCC

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Orange County
    We need to find a way to get ahold of this employee and invite him to join INGO. I'll cover his first year site supporting membership fee!

Good on you! I agree but its probably best to wait until everything is in the free and clear. I am willing to be he is going to get sued by the 'Maaah Baaabbbbyyyy diinnddnt dooo nuffffin" crowd like some of the idiots who posted in the facebook thread.

williamsburg

Master
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Nov 12, 2011
    Oaklandon
    I am willing to be he is going to get sued by the 'Maaah Baaabbbbyyyy diinnddnt dooo nuffffin....he jus be goin ther for tryin gets a j-o-b" crowd like some of the idiots who posted in the facebook thread.
    fify

cuz we know he was a fine upstanding citizen who only made a mistake and was wrongly accused...he not do nuffin wong:dunno:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    From reading the FB comments I have concluded that:

1) Some people dont have a clue to what responsible gun ownership is
    2) People wont shop at Kroger anymore because employees are armed
    3) People wont shop at Krogers anymore if they fire the guy
    4) A lot less people are going to stop shopping at Krogers
    5) There are more pro gun people than anti

avengedXT

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 84%
    20   4   1
    Feb 15, 2010
    Behind the V!
    Tis one is just as bad

If the so called "hero" had only fired once then yes, he would be a hero BUT he shot FOUR TIMES! That's just another ANGRY person who had a chance to take a life and did so!Angry people don't need to be carrying guns EVER!

Yes, IDCC. Because everybody in stressful situations trying to make the hard choice to end somebody else's life is an easy one. I would give you a year's salary if it was you and your adrenaline didn't make you fire more than one shot.

My :twocents:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    John22
    Top Bottom