• ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    My friend Nik's status line:

"i was just in Dunham's and a mom and son were behind me to exchange an athletic cup because it was too big for him. oh how sad a moment for the young boy... and what an idiot mom to think that you could actually return a USED CUP! ewwww...."

:laugh:

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    What a sad moment for a young boy when his mom announces to the store clerk that the cup was too big and he needs a smaller one.

Hint to moms: Just take the hit to your wallet and QUIETLY buy a different one.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    I worked at Play It Again Sports while I was in school. Without fail, after hockey season people would try to sell us their hockey jocks. Even better was the guys who bring in all of their gear in a hockey bag. You would dig through it, pulling items out piece by piece telling them the price we would pay. You see where this going.... :puke:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    If I were buying a cup, I would buy the XL one, and get a cup from a box marked "small'. Then I would do a little switch-a-roo! ;)

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    And sad again when Mom announces it to her entire facebook audience. That'll get around to that kid's friends for sure...

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    And sad again when Mom announces it to her entire facebook audience. That'll get around to that kid's friends for sure...
    No no no...my friend doesn't have/want/like kids. She was just in line with the kid and his mom at Dunham's. Totally strangers to each other.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    I used to work at MC Sports in Dayton during college. You wont believe the folks that come in and think that they can turn a used cup in, some with hair still in it! They get horribly pissed when you tell them that it is company policy against returns. I could understand if they wanted a "different size" but some of the hilljacks would come in, 3 months later with a horribly used cup and want their money back. These puppies were YELLOW when they arrived!

They got pissed, I got yelled at, told em to get out or I would first call hazmat to remove the cup, then the cops to remove their arse from the store. Its only 10 bucks too, not a huge loss! :D

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    When the Mom pulled her son's pants down and showed the clerk it was the wrong size.... and even asked the customer behind her for their opinion, well, THAT was going too far.
    :rolleyes:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JJSHOOTS
    Top Bottom