Ever wonder what the U.S. deficit looks like?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    seen it before. Yet it still never ceases to infuriate me how these leeches in D.C> talk about spending trillions like they were grabbing a pack of juicy fruit at 7-11.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    seen it before. Yet it still never ceases to infuriate me how these leeches in D.C> talk about spending trillions like they were grabbing a pack of juicy fruit at 7-11.

What pissed me off the most is that regular folks like myself get a letter from their bank anytime they have a deficit of $20 and just have a few weeks to fix it.

Imagine the face of my banker if I had a deficit of 13 trillion.

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Preaching to the choir love. Currently I enjoy a sizeable overdraft protection...but I recall the days when I was like ..."Shiznit...I hope my check clears before the one I wrote XXXXX comes back"

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Anderson
    I currently work for a bank, and lets just say that the average person wouldn't be allowed to get over about $5000 in the negative. Large companies I've seen at my bank tens or hundreds of thousands in the negative at a time. Remember though that many companies operate in the red until the end of the year (Wal-Mart anyone?). The bank deems this acceptable because these accounts are always brought back to positive with fees and interest paid (highly profitable to the bank).

I've never seen a company six or seven figures in the negative at my bank, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I pay these companies and expect goods or services in return. Although I've paid the government for years (taxes), and have always gotten goods or services in return (public schools, law and order)... I have little faith this will continue for very long.

Top Bottom