• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    I found this a few days ago and didn't think enough knew about it. I had a real good thread going on their FB page with several anti gunners yesterday but they deleted it and disabled comments. Just passing the info along. I understand that he has the right to do this and the sign does not carry the weight of law. But I am just helping them get their info out there. Feel free to give them a call and let them know how you feel. (812) 475-0929

9F0A82A2-34D1-483C-A65B-62CC873A15B8-3133-0000025CA04A8727.jpg

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    The one downtown Indy always loved us gun owners coming in. Wonder if its decision based on each establishment owner.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    The one downtown Indy always loved us gun owners coming in. Wonder if its decision based on each establishment owner.

The way I understand it is that it is up to each owners discretion. There is no corporate policy.

I won't go there but I also believe that we should let them know that it did not go unnoticed and we as gun owners are not asleep.
    I believe it went up over the weekend.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Yup. Vote with your wallet.

On the other side, Starbucks in Bedford put an add in the paper last year stating they were pro-CCL and encouraged all patrons to carry in their store/restaurant. I stop in every chance I get. GOTTA LOVE LAWRENCE COUNTY!!!

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    So I take it they don't allow 45's, 44's, 38's, nor any magnums on the premises. Then whats the point of going? It certainly isn't for the food. ;)

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Greenwood has a very small sign (gun with the slash through it) in the very upper corner of the door that doesn't get opened. I've carried in there without issue. Savannah, GA has no such sign and I don't recall seeing anything in any of the others I've been in. I say drop off a couple no guns, no dollars cards stapled to receipts from show me's or other establishments that are similar in nature

Top Bottom