• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    Although the headlines will not show it, but I think Evansville if very pro 2A community. I was born & raised in the Evansville area and see people OC most every day, with-out people freaking out. They go on their own business.

TF was just seen by a few soccer mom's and some idiot workers who don't know diddly about the law.

I would say most of the public down here are pro 2A... Now our local government down here????? Most are half brain dead, and full of :poop:.

98% Percent of the public down here is pro 2A, Damn near 99% of police down here hate OC.

That's what I have found..

Gino66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    SWIN
    UGH!

Where is Joe Friday when we need him? "Just the facts please". Lots of speculation and opinion here....several bunny paths have been explored. I just wanna here how it all shakes out. I have carried many a day in the zoo, and other EVV public places. Its not open carry, why would I want to advertise? (never have figured that out) It could be me arrested next, unless the EPD silliness is stopped.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Where is Joe Friday when we need him? "Just the facts please". Lots of speculation and opinion here....several bunny paths have been explored. I just wanna here how it all shakes out. I have carried many a day in the zoo, and other EVV public places. Its not open carry, why would I want to advertise? (never have figured that out) It could be me arrested next, unless the EPD silliness is stopped.
    It is open carry if you do not cover it up

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Gino, maybe you missed the part where he was doing nothing illegal.
    So if someone says, "you have blue eyes, leave town" that would be ok?

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove

Questions, questions.. like..
    Why would you come on a thread and try to turn it into an Off Topic debate on OC vs CC? :dunno:

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Here fellas, allow me.

Gino66, please do us all a favor. Go here and have a read. Oh, and BTW, feel free to post you "advertice" comments over there. It will be a real eye opener when you see the replies.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...lf_defense/71996-the_open_carry_argument.html

Best and welcome to INGO.:welcome:

Stocks

DaddyFixSemi

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2011
    Princeton, In
    Ok I know that the date and time were posted already but I can't remember where in this thread that it was,, I would like to go and support both TF and Guy. Their anyone willing to post up the date and time again for me..

Top Bottom