• ...and so much more!
  • blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Observations...
    Lots of people, parking lot was overflowing, and I got there 2 hours after opening.
    $5 to get in, masks required (not enforced, maybe half wearing them)
    2013 deja vu for some items, $75 bricks of .22 are back.
    All the 9mm you wanted for .95 - $1 per round.
    .223 a bit cheaper, starting at around .75 per round, all you can buy.
    AR carbines starting around $750 (not terrible)
    Plenty of milsurps, not many price tags attached. (I didn't bother asking, sorry)
    A few flea-market tables, but mostly guns, ammo, knives, accessories and gear.

There is one usual guy at the usual table by the stage selling AR magazine $10 a pop and ammo. (I bought a 20 rd. box of Norinco .223 for $15 for the novelty of it)

Another gentleman selling handgun magazines had his product covered in clear plastic sheeting. Told me he had been selling at gun shows since '68 and only in the last year or so he has started losing hundreds of dollars per gun show from theft. The clear plastic sheeting was the solution. (I bought a nice out-of-box, factory Ruger SR9 17 rd. magazine for $30. It was practically brand new)

Overall, well worth $5.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Observations...
    Lots of people, parking lot was overflowing, and I got there 2 hours after opening.
    $5 to get in, masks required (not enforced, maybe half wearing them)
    2013 deja vu for some items, $75 bricks of .22 are back.
    All the 9mm you wanted for .95 - $1 per round.
    .223 a bit cheaper, starting at around .75 per round, all you can buy.
    AR carbines starting around $750 (not terrible)
    Plenty of milsurps, not many price tags attached. (I didn't bother asking, sorry)
    A few flea-market tables, but mostly guns, ammo, knives, accessories and gear.

There is one usual guy at the usual table by the stage selling AR magazine $10 a pop and ammo. (I bought a 20 rd. box of Norinco .223 for $15 for the novelty of it)

Another gentleman selling handgun magazines had his product covered in clear plastic sheeting. Told me he had been selling at gun shows since '68 and only in the last year or so he has started losing hundreds of dollars per gun show from theft. The clear plastic sheeting was the solution. (I bought a nice out-of-box, factory Ruger SR9 17 rd. magazine for $30. It was practically brand new)

Overall, well worth $5.
    Plastic? Must've been Carlos. I bought a Scoville WWII 1911 mag and half-moon clips for the S&W M1917 from him. Good guy.

Top Bottom