• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chilly2477

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    I am proud to say I am half eskimo, born in Bedford IN, and raised in Alaska. Gotta tell ya, I am lovin this snow. Went sledding today, snowball fights, and even built an Igloo.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Glad you like it. As far as I'm concerned, if God meant for me to be out in this, He would have made me a polar bear.

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I'm 0% eskimo. Born and raised in the South and people swear that if you live there after a while your blood thins out and you get used to the heat and humidity. I call BS on that one. In fact, I moved to Indiana seven years ago partly because spring, summer, and fall don't consist mainly of 90+ degree days with 90+ percent humidity.

I love having the snow around, too, and was in fact a bit bummed that last winter was so mild.

And yes, let's see the Colts shut the door on home field for the Texans.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    I agree. People don't mind seeing me with cold weather gear on but most don't like it when I have to go to the speedo!

ISP 5353

Master
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 21, 2009
    Putnam County
    I love this weather. My family came from Northern Scotland and the Vikings. Snow is awesome!!!! It should be noted that my wife disagrees completely!

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    See I was born in Fairbanks and the snow and cold doesn't bother me.Now summer on the other hand kills me. Like Timcor3 said you can only take off so much clothing before its illegal.

Last edited:

No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    I love this weather. My family came from Northern Scotland and the Vikings. Snow is awesome!!!! It should be noted that my wife disagrees completely!

Hmmm, my ancestry is from the same location. My wife, on the other hand, Puerto Rican. And she still hates the heat!

davebradley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    Martinsville, IN
    I was in GA over Christmas an went snow sledding. Kids had fun. It was actually at stone mountain on the man made snow, but was still a cool time. Never was a fan of Ga or Alabama. Spent some army time three. Prefer the NW

Top Bottom