• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LCPer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Every time I try to post to a thread or even start one I get the following message.

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Erm... How did you manage to post this thread, then?

First things first, clear your temp files and cookies and restart your browser. Once you've done that, then we can start troubleshooting.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I've gotten the same message when replying to pm's from my phone(droid). They go through, so I just got use to the message.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Do you only see that error when you try to post a new message or start a new thread? Any other times?

Did clearing your browser's cache solve it? Can you try a different browser and/or computer?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    That problem CAN occur given certain circumstances with vBulletin's templates, but it's not affecting anyone else that I know of, and I checked the relevant circumstances and can't find anything amiss. That suggests that the problem is a stale cookie or something in your browser. Given the information I have, though, that's inconclusive.

If you do see it again, please try the suggestions I made and let me know how it works out.

Top Bottom