• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.
    I have trained with Ernest twice now, his regular and advanced pistol classes. He is without a doubt one of the best instructors out there and more than qualified from a number of angles, having been a world and national championship pistol shooter, 12 years in the Marines, and a gunsmith along with many other qualifications. I will say that during my classes with him, it was more of a confirming what I already knew type of thing. The one big exception to this was in his advanced class in 2015 he was very big on the concept of reset during recoil and not pinning the trigger. This was a big change for the better for me.

He has putout a series of videos that basically gives you everything from his classes except one on one coaching

Last edited:

1gunaholic

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Central Indiana
    I have trained with Ernest twice now, his regular and advanced pistol classes. He is without a doubt one of the best instructors out there and more than qualified from a number of angles, having been a world and national championship pistol shooter, 12 years in the Marines, and a gunsmith along with many other qualifications. I will say that during my classes with him, it was more of a confirming what I already knew type of thing. The one big exception to this was in his advanced class in 2015 he was very big on the concept of reset during recoil and not pinning the trigger. This was a big change for the better for me.

He has putout a series of videos that basically gives you everything from his classes except one on one coaching

Glad to see he's going public with a lot of his training.

Top Bottom