• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SteveG66

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    We sadly lost our 14 year old English Setter several weeks ago, she was a big part of our family. She lived a happy life and is greatly missed.

I have not been able to find or remember where I put her papers so that I can contact the breeder we got her from. All I can remember was we got her from somewhere near Clinton, IN. Davis comes to mind for some reason as the breeder, but I have not been able to find them on the internet.

I know about Waymaker's in Noblesville, they produce some exceptional dogs and are of Champion quality. I am not looking for a champion or show dog: pet first and then one that I can take to the farm from time to time to let them play with birds....

Are there any other English Setter breeders that you are aware of in Indiana? Im looking for the field breed or also known as Lewellin.

If you know of anyone else that breeds them, I would be interested in talking with them. Please PM to me to keep their name private.

Thanks for any help,

Steve G

SteveG66

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Thank you, I appreciate your help. I also got a PM from someone, thanks also.

Tried to find Kingsfarm.com on internet, no luck. Would you mind checking that again?

SteveG

Last edited:

SteveG66

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Thanks all for your replies, I spoke with Kings and Country Settlers, both 1st class outfits. I ended up getting a female from a breeder locally, she has a few females left. If you're interested, let me know and I can send you the info.

I'll post pictures shortly......

Top Bottom