• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I have to say I love the metal roof over the 25/50 range. Miguel Jr's ejected steel cases pinged off it a few times today!

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    I spoke with Joe few weeks ago. They need to get the backhoe fixed so the new roof over 75/100 lanes can be put in.

MadMan66

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    Hogshitt's Paradise
    Anyone know where the current membership numbers sit? I know they are waiting for it to drop before opening up membership again, but I am getting anxious here just waiting. My understanding is that each month, anyone whose membership expires and hasn't renewed, gets the boot. So I would imagine the membership numbers drop a little each month.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Should be pretty close to re-open the membership, 660 few months ago, 600 is the magic number, I think. send Joe an email, at least put yourself on the waiting list.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    It would be a nice enhancement to put in a gravel walkway down each bay so morning shooters do not have to get feet wet putting up targets.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Anyone know where the current membership numbers sit? I know they are waiting for it to drop before opening up membership again, but I am getting anxious here just waiting. My understanding is that each month, anyone whose membership expires and hasn't renewed, gets the boot. So I would imagine the membership numbers drop a little each month.

I heard they are accepting new members now.

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    You still can meet up with Joe at his workplace in Noblesville if you don't want to go all the way up north.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    Thanks for letting me know! I emailed the club a while back, but never heard back. I'm going to start my application right away.

Easiest way is to call joe. Don't delay. They sold out in a week last time it opened up. His Number is on the website. He no longer is allowed to meet at his workplace. He will meet in other locations though.

tallboy1962

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    Hello everyone this is Joe the President Elwood Conservation we have about 15 memberships left. Please give me a call if you are looking to get a membership. My info can be found on the clubs web page: elwoodconservationclub.org . I can no longer sell memberships at my work . I will be selling them at the range Monday from 9am to 12 noon December 18th. also if you are in the Noblesville area I can meet with you and get you signed up.

Thanks

Joe

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    Hello everyone this is Joe the President Elwood Conservation we have about 15 memberships left. Please give me a call if you are looking to get a membership. My info can be found on the clubs web page: elwoodconservationclub.org . I can no longer sell memberships at my work . I will be selling them at the range Monday from 9am to 12 noon December 18th. also if you are in the Noblesville area I can meet with you and get you signed up. Thanks Joe

Thanks for the update, Joe. And congrats on your 2nd post since signing up in 2009. At that rate, the sun will burn out about the time you get to the magic 50. :ingo:

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Went shooting there this afternoon. Range was empty when I got there. Was soon joined by a group of four on the 10 yard range. Beautiful day for practice.

Top Bottom