• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bluehazemay

Modern Pirate Lord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    Brownsburg
    After reading conflicting reviews about elmores firearms, I figured I should check it out and see what the fuss was about.

+1 to Elmores Firearms

Im a marlboro man so smoking in a gun shop is a plus for me but I do understand when your dealing with the public it is better to leave it non smoking but I will take the + side on this one.

Now after looking around the prices seemed high on most of the firearms, the ammo seemed around mid range.

The customer service I have to say was exceptional -- I was only looking for ammo and they had quite a selection, when I saw the prices I did ask if they wouldnt mind going down a little and they did state to make a offer. as it turns out I bought 2 blazer boxs for range time and only paid $36 for Blazer 45 acp at walmart there $15.62 but never can find them. IMO I got a decent deal and couldnt complain.

From what I can see Elmores firearms is good shop, Prices may seem high but talk them down. The worst that can happen is they will say no, but you can always try.

Thumbs up Elmores Firearms!

Top Bottom