• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I have one and like it okay, kind of time consuming putting it through the belt loops. And now I am about 5-10 lbs too light for it to cinch down tight enough...

So you can do what I did. Take it to a GOOD seamstress and have ~1" of the Velcro loop cut off. The belt will now go through the male end of the Cobra buckle farther and let you cinch it down tighter.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Good to know. Hopefully I can get the keeper situation fixed up and should be good.

I love my original BioBelt and didn't "need" another, but having a second of critical things is in my nature, and figured I'd try out a black buckle.
    Obviously things evolve over time, hopefully this one is every bit as good as my original. I do see that they no longer provide extra screws with the original shipment like they did with my original.

Got some email back today and after a few back and forth follow ups, Daltech will be sending me the "non-metal" keeper free of charge. Looking forward to giving this new one a go and comparing to my circa 2013 BioBelt.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So you can do what I did. Take it to a GOOD seamstress and have ~1" of the Velcro loop cut off. The belt will now go through the male end of the Cobra buckle farther and let you cinch it down tighter.
    When I have time, I will get my belt out and try to figure out what you are saying. Thanks for the suggestion.

Notalentbum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    Indy westside
    I saw this thread several weeks ago and thought I need a decent belt. After reading through it, I ordered a biobelt. Had it about a week now. My first gun belt. So much better support and comfort than my old leather belt!
    Thanks again INGO!

Matt

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I have a couple of them too. Matter of fact, I wear one every day for my regular job.

All you had to do was recommend one to the OP, not interject your opinion on my recommendation. Do you get it? So you would have been silent if I recommended the nylon instructor belts that both you and I use? What if I had admitted that mine are the black ones?

Sometimes I hate the internet.

Take care.

I didn't HAVE to do anything, Sloughfoot. Once again, I apologize for not taking into account the butthurt quotient in my response. You did not HAVE to perceive it as a personal insult. It was not intended as such. I still think that more economical and durable options than the Ruger belt are available. I never said you shouldn't buy it. Your $, your toys. Opinions were requested. I offered one with reference to your post. If your skin fits like mine does, there isn't room for someone else under it. Choose not to let my responses go there. Your comments lead me to believe that it's uncomfortable having me there.
    Again, my apologies for offending.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I saw this thread several weeks ago and thought I need a decent belt. After reading through it, I ordered a biobelt. Had it about a week now. My first gun belt. So much better support and comfort than my old leather belt!
    Thanks again INGO!

Matt

Glad to hear it. I love both of mine Definitely some changes during the years with the biobelts, but still a great belt for a good price and hold up extremely well.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I have one and it feels hot after wearing it for awhile.

Crossbreed Supertuck. I know the holsters that use foam backing are more comfy and move less than leather, but the leather Supertuck is not excessively hot against the skin.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    This is what I use. Had to buy a back-up because I sweat thru the rivets. Have had it replaced twice now, and getting ready for a third one. On a side note they have great customer service.

Just wish they would use stainless

WhiteElder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2017
    Central IN
    I have been quite happy with my Kore Essentials leather gun belt and tactical gun belt.

FYI the tactical nylon belt is not water proof. But i can say their customer service is great. I simply contacted to inquire about water damage and they ended up sending me a new belt for my old buckle. Tho the other belt is usable just warped a bit. If that makes sense

The tactical belt is certainly stiffer than the leather.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

Slovpeter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2013
    Indianapolis
    You get what you pay for. I use an Ares Gear Aegis belt and its lasted me years. Its well worth the money. Try to get a belt that doesnt scream tactical....

Top Bottom