• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BoxinChampJoel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Nortwest Indiana
    Alright guys I was wondering if any guys on here carry an EDC bag or "man-bag"?

I started carrying one with me and just wanted to see how many others do this too. If you do, what kind of bag is it?

BoxinChampJoel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Nortwest Indiana
    Thats a good idea and thats what my bag started out as but I recently started carrying it on my person and have decided to make another just for the truck and will have more vehicle related **** in there, flares ect.

thanks.

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Backpack, I'm a college student, it works out well. Not a whole lot in the was of defensive or survival specific tools in it though, thanks to possible "common area"s with "school property"

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    I have been looking for one that looks professional, as I am in sales for now. Need to be able to carry iPad, sales material, marketing swag, knives, guns when I can't carry, maybe some snacks, ???, etc.

BoxinChampJoel

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    Nortwest Indiana
    Yea right now I carry a UTG tactical messenger bag u can look at that one I love it and.for about $25 you can't beat it I am goin to up grade and get me a maxpedition jumbo versipack I'm just glad.I'm not only one that's carrys a gear bag

croy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 22, 2012
    Indiana
    I keep one in the car that has tools, hearing/eye, gun oil, cleaning kit, stape gun, TP, and im currently working on some type of box to keep in my car with blankets and other survival gear

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.

I carry a Swiss Army backpack full of my work and EDC stuff.

The "music pocket" is perfect for handgun carrry, but not when I'm on base during the day. I used to carry in that pocket with my previous corporation who had a no gun policy.

Buy.com - SYNERGY 15.6" Computer Backpack by Wenger SwissGear® Maker of the Genuine Swiss Army Knife

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I keep a backpack full of needful things in my van...but I do NOT carry a "man-bag". Ew. :n00b:

;)

You heard it here first, folks. Put the bag down, and walk away. :)

But really, I'm just not sure when I'd even carry it. I know 100% I wouldn't take it out of the car and put it on everytime I'm running into walmart or a gas station. Longer excursions such a baseball game or amusement park I'd usually have a backpack anyways, and......I don't think I go anywhere else that I wouldn't just lose it.....:alcoholic:

ol' poke

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    I bought this to haul around scout camp with some medical supplies, rain gear, firestarting kit, etc. It's a little small, but well built and worth the $20 from Sportsmansguide.com. Tons of compartments and hidden areas. It only has one strap, so you an easily sling it over your shoulder. There is a decent Youtube video of it online.

manbag.gif

With the molle straps, I'll add on some small pouches for even more storage. My gosh, am I accessorising my manbag? Dang, and the coyote tan matches my boots!!!! ;)

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I bought this to haul around scout camp with some medical supplies, rain gear, firestarting kit, etc. It's a little small, but well built and worth the $20 from Sportsmansguide.com. Tons of compartments and hidden areas. It only has one strap, so you an easily sling it over your shoulder. There is a decent Youtube video of it online.

With the molle straps, I'll add on some small pouches for even more storage. My gosh, am I accessorising my manbag? Dang, and the coyote tan matches my boots!!!! ;)

No, no, no...you're good. At Scout camp is different. People expect you to have that kind of stuff.

Now lets go back to the version of this thread from a couple years ago...who was the INGOer that was proposing taking a Tactical vest and replacing all the stuff with baby supplies for a trip to Disney Land.
    Come on, fess up. :)

imjammin

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I tried the manbag, used a Maxpedition Jumbo and a messanger bag, but found it combersome. I think I need to get a good go bag for my car. I like to have medical, and other stuff available.

jylederman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Franklin, IN
    I've been thinking of upgrading my bag to the 5.11 Covert backpack. I just can't convince myself to spend the money. Does anyone have an opinion of these?

Top Bottom