• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    I'm selling my Eberlestock G4 Operator Pack in Unicam which is their Multicam digital pattern and while it is about a year old and used, I've kept it clean and it's made of cordura so it's very easy to keep clean. I'm selling it because I don't need the gun bag on my pack and this one isn't removable.

I'm looking to get $280 for the pack and would prefer a pick-up arrangement or I will ship if you pay. I'm losing a lot of money at this price!

I will add original pictures today but here is a link to the pack itself on Eberlestock's site. Eberlestock G4 Operator* NSN* 8465-01-571-0495

Pictures finally posted!! The pack comes with integrated gun bag capable of fitting most any long rifle with the soft cover for the top side and also with the rain fly. The pack is original and hasn't been changed in any way, it doesn't stink, and only has a few very minor stains in the molle from using it to ruck and hike with. The pack has an internal frame and plenty of room for adjustment to fit any frame. At 6'3", I worried about how well it would adjust to fit my shoulders and hips but there was no problem. The padding is some of the best I've ever seen on a stock pack which makes sense for the $389 plus shipping that it cost me!!

This would make a great pack for anyone who hikes and hunts, or anyone who would like to be able to carry a rifle with them discretely in their pack. The pattern is very unique but works phenomenally well in our terrain here in the Midwest. It's a combination of digital camouflage and multicam.

The only trades I really need would be including either .223, .308, or .40 cal ammo. No reloads and brass only!

Last edited:

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    med_gallery_7_70_920897.jpg
    med_gallery_7_70_868715.jpg
    med_gallery_7_70_1085600.jpg
    med_gallery_7_70_16842.jpg
    med_gallery_7_70_3006.jpg

Dragon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Muncie, IN
    Bumping again, I am accepting trades. I really only need ammo in .40, .223, or .308 but I will entertain other trade offers for the time being.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom