• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coyn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Syracuse
    So my MIL put me on a mission to find my FIL a nice shooting target for Christmas. She basically gave me a blank check/credit card to do this, within reason, and I remember seeing a dueling tree style target that when hit, it swings to the other side and lowers to the next level down. I'm pretty sure that I saw it in a thread on here but I've searched and can't seem to find it.

If you were put on the same mission, what target would you purchase? I'm looking for as many options as possible.

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Check out Bobcat Steel. He is an advertiser on here and gives great prices. This is from his website. Dueling Tree | Bobcat Steel

IMG_9793.jpg

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Thanks for the kind words guys!

We are actually in the middle of a raffle at the moment for one of our 6 paddle trees. $20 a ticket and 10 tickets left!

Also, don't forget to check out our limited offer on some discounted stuff as well. Click for information on 25% OFF!

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    I just got a dueling tree from Bobcat Steel. It is a blast! It is well made & well worth the price.

EliteYK

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    That looks like a lot of fun, but anytime you're around your Father in Law and guns you should be careful!

Top Bottom