• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    Alright...maybe someone else on here caught this as well that's in the Chicago TV viewing area.

I believe it was Sunday night, Fox news reported that CPD made a decent sized bust on the South Side.

Of course, they had the obligatory footage of the bagged drugs, and a cut to a plain white folding table top that showed 5 long guns that bolstered my skepticism of the news coverage up in my neck of the woods.

The firearms were 2 pump action shot guns and 3 muzzleloaders (if not muzzleloaders, then they at least had a large lock piece as I'm reading from wikipedia right now..not real versed on these types of guns).

I'm have a hard time believing that some gangbanger would be rollin' with a muzzleloader.....

But then again, since no one has guns up there, he probably would have had time to reload it if he missed his first shot.

On the other hand, Mr. Smack Dealer could be a war re-enacter on the weekends...who am I to judge?

Not sure where this post belongs...but please someone out there tell me you noticed this too.

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    Timing sounds right on the money. The picture I saw was on TV, showed for about .5 seconds. One of those clips....but yes, I'm pretty sure this is the raid.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    10°17'42.48"N 85°5
    Alright...maybe someone else on here caught this as well that's in the Chicago TV viewing area.

I believe it was Sunday night, Fox news reported that CPD made a decent sized bust on the South Side.

Of course, they had the obligatory footage of the bagged drugs, and a cut to a plain white folding table top that showed 5 long guns that bolstered my skepticism of the news coverage up in my neck of the woods.

The firearms were 2 pump action shot guns and 3 muzzleloaders (if not muzzleloaders, then they at least had a large lock piece as I'm reading from wikipedia right now..not real versed on these types of guns).

I'm have a hard time believing that some gangbanger would be rollin' with a muzzleloader.....

But then again, since no one has guns up there, he probably would have had time to reload it if he missed his first shot.

On the other hand, Mr. Smack Dealer could be a war re-enacter on the weekends...who am I to judge?

Not sure where this post belongs...but please someone out there tell me you noticed this too.

Gangbangers rollin with muzzleloaders. LMAO!!!!!:laugh:

Top Bottom