• ...and so much more!
  • Cannon762

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Gas City Area
    EAX9y.jpg

Took this picture headed to Muncie today, this car was being towed in front of me almost the entire way (probably repo'd :P). The bumper sticker (above the obligatory Obama sticker) states "REPEAL THE 2ND AMENDMENT". I tried to sharpen it in PS because it was a little blurry.

I couldn't stop laughing. I mean is the Brady Campaign even that extreme(ly stupid)? I'm not one to pay attention to bumper stickers, or let them rustle my jimmies but man. I have no words.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Intelligence of the car owner is inversely proportional to the amount of bumper stickers.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    Hopefully the car was repo'd while that turd was preaching to their co-workers about how responsible of a citizen they were.:): That, or they encounter the largest repair bill they've ever imagined.

I'm just getting to the point where I have zero tolerance for losers that would/did support Obama. They are beyond being liberal hippies, they are our enemies.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Funny thing... even if we didn't have a second amendment written as it stands, we'd still have the right.

Remember, people, the Constitution does NOT grant us our rights.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    The First Amendment to the US Constitution that allows the owner of that car to put any bumper sticker he/she wants is worthless without the Second Amendment.
    You cannot have freedom of speech or religion without the right to own guns just like you cant protect your right to own guns without the freedom of speech.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    If a flag code violation warrants theft and vandalism, I wonder how many would tear the bumper off or otherwise vandalize this car?

Spanky46151

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Martinsville
    Thank goodness we always seem to have a willing volunteer to step up and be the group's moral compass!

God Bless You, Citizen...God Bless You.

darkkevin

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    crown point
    sure wish that POS was getting towed to my shop for repair! he/she would get an astronomical bill and i'd be open carrying when i billed them out just for fun! :D

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    I was driving down 37 tonight and my lane was ending. My wife told me to slow down and get behind the car rather than pass. It was just after a red light and we were accelerating. I said "no way, they have a "coexist" sticker on, we'll blow right past them". Sure enough, passed like they were burning E85

daedrian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I was driving down 37 tonight and my lane was ending. My wife told me to slow down and get behind the car rather than pass. It was just after a red light and we were accelerating. I said "no way, they have a "coexist" sticker on, we'll blow right past them". Sure enough, passed like they were burning E85

This made me laugh, which woke up the sleeping baby that I'm holding... darn you!

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My friend had little cards that he would put under peoples wiper blades. They read something like

"Dear sir, I regret to inform you that someone has vandlized your car. They put an obama bumper sticker on the back. I thought I would let you know so you get it removed before anyone thinks you are stupid. Your friend, a citizen of the United States of America"

Top Bottom