• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm picking up a Draco this week, and the ones I've looked at have some sort of small arrangement at the muzzle that is tacked on. Can I cut the tack and un-thread this thing, or will putting on a different muzzle device be more trouble than that?

I know this has been posted on here before, but searching turned up nothing.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    The Dracos are looking better and better to me. Draco with a stamp to make it an SBR and a stamp for a suppressor would make a nice little toy. I've been looking at them for several months but I've got a shortage of funds right now. A blued and wood Draco with a plum pistol grip or for $100 more a hard chrome bling bling Draco, the bling bling is beautiful in a ghetto way.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    The Dracos are looking better and better to me. Draco with a stamp to make it an SBR and a stamp for a suppressor would make a nice little toy. I've been looking at them for several months but I've got a shortage of funds right now. A blued and wood Draco with a plum pistol grip or for $100 more a hard chrome bling bling Draco, the bling bling is beautiful in a ghetto way.
    I was looking at the hard chrome ones last night, they are very cool, but it would cut into my ammo budget too deep.:(

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Oct 24, 2010
    The Draco barrel is threaded. It takes about 10 minutes to remove and clean up the weld. The threads are standard AK 14x1 reversed thread. The best accessory you can put on it is a sling!

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I picked one up also at PSS's booth at the 1500. In fact, I had not seen the one they had on their table at first but the pile of 4-5 that Midwest had. I figured I could get it at the end of the show. Of course, Midwest was sold out but PSS still had one :rockwoot:I am getting to likey that store.

I plan to install one of the grip mounted single point sling plates and sling, different grip and a new handguard w/ a rail on top. It will be unique like all of the others.

ETA: Parts ordered. Dang, I just spent more for accessories on line than the pistol cost.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom