• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TRL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Hendricks Co.
    Has anyone shot, held, have an opinion on the dpms 3g1 AR? I am considering this to be my next purchase. Saw several on gunbroker several weeks ago but since have seen fewer and fewer around. Would like opinion/thoughts on and if anyone knows of any around Indianapolis or west Indy area.

Thanks! :ingo:

gixer454

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Logansport
    Has anyone shot, held, have an opinion on the dpms 3g1 AR? I am considering this to be my next purchase. Saw several on gunbroker several weeks ago but since have seen fewer and fewer around. Would like opinion/thoughts on and if anyone knows of any around Indianapolis or west Indy area.

Thanks! :ingo:

We just had a 3 gun competition at our range today and I had the pleasure of leaving my AR in the rack and shooting a friends 3G1. It was amazing to say the least, the trigger and balance of the gun fit me perfectly!

TRL

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2010
    Hendricks Co.
    plainfield shooting supply on the west side of Indianapolis. check them out, they can or will deal with you in any way they can and are really good group to deal with if you ever get down to the west side of indy.

Top Bottom