• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    All was quiet at the NYSE today. My wife and I took the opportunity to take stock.

Wait... You are in the People's Republik of New York?

But... You can't carry a gun there.

Why in the name of INGO would you put your, and your lovely wife's, life at risk like that?

Tell us the truth; how many times have you been mugged and assaulted since arriving unarmed?

Oh and... Have a great time.;)

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I probably should have made my Roth IRA contribution for the year a bit . . . earlier.

Dollar cost averaging is something I used to do. I'm not smart.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Must . . . not . . . look . . . at SEP totals. Must, not, look.

when-you-kinda-wanna-just-do-it-but-not-really-12534364.png

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch

Oh no, think of all the increased carbon emissions from construction and people driving to their new jobs!!! :runaway:

and suddenly people realize that Obama was intentionally throttling back our economy with taxes and regulation. Trump is removing both hurdles and there’s going to be millions with whiplash because their place in life is accelerating so fast

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And now you see why you don't pass massive tax cuts during a good economy. If this correction goes to 20%, hold on to your seats. Don't look at your 401K, because that tax cut you got from the president won't cover it... not by a longshot.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Because he knows there is no shortage of other voices salivating to credit him for anything bad? :dunno:

Still up 6013 from when he was elected

Still up 5518 from when he was inaugurated

I'm long in stocks. I'll take it

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    And now you see why you don't pass massive tax cuts during a good economy. If this correction goes to 20%, hold on to your seats. Don't look at your 401K, because that tax cut you got from the president won't cover it... not by a longshot.

That's not how the economy works.

Feds set interest rates basically at nothing, economy went crazy, inflation went crazy. Since inflation is skyrocketing, speculation that interest rates will be hiked began.

Hints, the markets throw a tantrum.

It takes serious mental gymnastics to tie this to anything even involving our government, much less the tax cut.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's not how the economy works.

Feds set interest rates basically at nothing, economy went crazy, inflation went crazy. Since inflation is skyrocketing, speculation that interest rates will be hiked began.

Hints, the markets throw a tantrum.

It takes serious mental gymnastics to tie this to anything even involving our government, much less the tax cut.

That's exactly how the economy works. You pass a massive tax cut, during an already good economy, and if the market tanks - pain.

Top Bottom