• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RogerB

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2008
    New Palestine
    Picked up a nice leather IWB for my Bersa Thunder 45UC today. Saturated the leather with some EeZox just a bit ago. Now the holster and Bersa are together for the night to create a nice fit.

First time I've used EeZox...this stuff is great! :yesway:

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    i like the sight of seing the out line of the gun when its not in the holster, its fooled me a couple of times.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    i like the sight of seing the out line of the gun when its not in the holster, its fooled me a couple of times.

I was visiting my Neurologist on December 29th and he sent his resident in to the room first to collect my history and do the physical exam. My wife had accompanied me and was in a chair in the corner of the room facing the resident. The resident asked me to walk away from her toward the wall and then return to her, and when I did, she saw my empty holster on my belt (I had secured my weapon elsewhere prior to the visit) and my wife said the resident showed a large look of surprise at the holster, with her mouth hanging open looked at my wife, looked back at the holster on my belt then snapped her mouth shut and then buried her head in her clipboard just as I turned around to walk back toward her, so I didn't realize anything had occurred. My wife later told me what happened. The resident never said a word to me about the empty holster, and my Don Hume is pre-fitted to fit my SIG. She then excused herself out of the room to fetch my doc.

My Neuro, Bob, is one of the coolest docs I have ever met in my life. My wife closely watched him to see his reaction when he had me repeat a few of the physical exams and had me do the same walk that the resident had requested. He never said a word and was his typical, cheery self, never even giving the holster a second glance, and the wife said she knows 100% for sure that he saw it for himself whether or not the resident said anything to him about it beforehand. I would bet money that Bob carries a firearm when he is on his own time outside the office. He is a well educated, kind of an odd bird, so to speak, in that he is almost "too smart". He is 50'ish, very well paid, etc., and it would be just like him to be someone that would CC.

Last edited:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I have owned several Don Hume holsters over the years. 2 for a Browning Hi Power, 1 for a Walther P99, 1 for a Walther PPK/S. I think the Don Hume products offer good quality at a competitive price.

Top Bottom