0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    :ar15:post pick of your best friend and weapon your dog.:stickpoke:

thumbnail.aspx
    thumbnail.aspx
    thumbnail.aspx
    gun-dog1.jpg
    dogsniper.jpg

loves you unconditionally, protects your house and family withs it's life post your dogs....:patriot:

Last edited:

L999here

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2009
    South Bend,IN
    ...agree..

Just concur...a dog...any barking 4-legged canine...will usually give you a few seconds of warning. In these times of home invasions and questionable persons knocking on your door at all hours,a dog is more of a necessity than a pet. The more protective and loud barking...the better.

Cwood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    NE Ohio
    Lemme see a cat do this...

Dog shot protecting South Bend family from gunmen | WSBT South Bend - Your Local News Leader | Local News

Dog shot protecting South Bend family from gunmen

Originally printed at Dog shot protecting South Bend family from gunmen | WSBT South Bend - Your Local News Leader | Local News
    Police say a dog was shot during an apparent home invasion attempt in South Bend early Wednesday.
    Officers were called to the home, in the 2400 block of West Prast Boulevard, just before 3 a.m. after the shots were fired.
    When they arrived, they found no people in the home were hurt, but the dog — a Rottweiler named Angel — had been hit. The bullet entered through her chest, exiting through her belly to strike her leg.
    Angel’s owner, who has three children, credits her with protecting everyone in the home. She said Angel was shot guarding a door the suspects were trying to enter.
    The injured animal chased after the suspects as they fled the scene, according to the residents’ report.
    City 911 dispatch said no arrests had been made and police continue to investigate.
    The 10-year-old dog was taken to an emergency animal clinic. She is seriously injured, according to the owner.
    Stay with WSBT.com for updates to this story

ATF Consumer

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2008
    South Side Indy
    Just concur...a dog...any barking 4-legged canine...will usually give you a few seconds of warning. In these times of home invasions and questionable persons knocking on your door at all hours,a dog is more of a necessity than a pet. The more protective and loud barking...the better.

You are most likey correct...even if it's just a little ankle biter...

anklebiter_model.jpg

Six Forty-Two

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    W. Lafayette
    This family pet woke us up growling like we had never heard him growl before. We thought it was our daughter coming in late and told him it was okay. He kept growling fiercely. I decided to get up and see what was going on. When I got downstairs, we found the back door broken. Either he scared them away or they heard me coming down the stairs. Either way, he saved the day. He may not be a guard dog like a Doberman or Rotweiler, but he is definitely and alarm dog. Collies and other herd dogs have the protective instincts I guess.

rrmark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Avon
    I love those pictures with the spotting scope, and with the mini-gun. Brings back old memories.

SteelersFan

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Muncie
    Thanks he has been a great dog for me. I wanted one for a long time and done a lot of reading about them, pretty much every thing I saw about Mastiffs has been true.

misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    This family pet woke us up growling like we had never heard him growl before. We thought it was our daughter coming in late and told him it was okay. He kept growling fiercely. I decided to get up and see what was going on. When I got downstairs, we found the back door broken. Either he scared them away or they heard me coming down the stairs. Either way, he saved the day. He may not be a guard dog like a Doberman or Rotweiler, but he is definitely and alarm dog. Collies and other herd dogs have the protective instincts I guess.

DATSA GUD DOOGGIEE

Lucky man - your dog probably saved your lives.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Thanks he has been a great dog for me. I wanted one for a long time and done a lot of reading about them, pretty much every thing I saw about Mastiffs has been true.

My next dog will be a Cane Corso. Just don't have the room for one now....

We currently have a Bull Terrier.

Top Bottom