Does anyone know when Noveske generally has sales?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    I scored a 35% off deal on a barrel on black Friday last year but need a barrel to get converted for a LMT MRP upper sometime within the next 6 months or so while I wait on the can for it.

I really don't recall seeing many emails about sales from them though so I'm not sure if they do sales at the same times many other manufacturers do.

If anyone has an idea or experience from the past I'd really appreciate it. I'd like to use one of their barrels but given I'll need to get it converted and was going to have LRI flute whatever I get I'm already going to be spending a lot in extras modifying whatever I go with so I just can't see myself paying the $530ish MSRP just to add another $400-500 modifying it.

If no sales are likely in the next 6 months I'll just go with a Criterion core or some other brands CHF barrel at 60% the price of the Noveske.

Vimace

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2023
    Indianapolis
    You can post a WTB post on reddit gun parts sales sub reddits and you'd be surprised what you'd put your hands on, just be specific about the item you're looking for and how much you would be willing to pay for it.

I'd bought lots of items/parts at "silly" prices there... good luck.

Top Bottom