Do You Know Someone That's Funny Kind Of Crazy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The pa
    This comment in the thread reminds me of a joke. What does a hand grenade and a wife have in common?

With both, if you pull the ring, the house goes away.
    Pain is what makes the lessons in this stick in his mind. Low pain encounters only make the young among us keep going because Bat :poop: crazy is all too much fun. Ask me how I know this.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So pet kisses might kill 10 folk a year. Assume all are Dogs...

1. Dogs save way more than 10 lives a year. Dogs win.
    2. Kissing the wrong gal, (or any gal) results in many more than 10 deaths a year. Dogs win.
    True. Lassie probably saved Timmy from the well more than 10 times alone.

trimman83

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    Warren Park
    I think it is a math problem: Crazy vs Hot. We have seen the crazy. We need to see the hot. But, our math may not add up the way his will. Beauty is skin deep, in most cases. Crazy is to the bone. Crazy could very well last forever, and that's a mighty long time.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    As my dad always said to me about things like this
    "Stiff peter has no conscience or memory"
    I realized the truth to that a little later on in life when I thought back to younger days

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Trust me:

being bored in a relationship is just as dangerous as being with a wild crazy person.

It's all about balance.

It's either like a roller coaster and you think you might die, or it's like a painfully slow bus ride through Kansas and you just want to die so it's over.

-Or just bang other chicks on the side but be extremely careful!!!

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Sounds like future ex-gf material. May be fun for a while, until she gets rid of the dog and runs up his credit cards. No jay-jay is worth that.

There is a common idea that redheads, nurses, teachers, cat hoarders, and horse chicks all fit in the crazy catagory. I married a teacher/cat hoarder but somehow she is very low on the drama scale.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Reminds me of a multi millionaire friend of mine that was showing me photos of some classic cars he had owned. Invariably there would be a HOT girl in the car photos, and he would always say “that one was for dating”. After half a dozen of those “that one was for dating” comments, there was a photo of his wife - an attractive (but not hot) school teacher, and he said “that one was for marrying and having kids”. it worked for him, as he has been married to her for over 50 years. His brother went for the crazy hot ones, and was married six times.

Last edited:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    What I wonder is why did she throw out the rest of the set? Has she never heard of replacements dot com?
    Also why was he feeding the dog out of a kitchen bowl though lol
    Not for me, but I've known people who have let their pets clean their plate/bowl after they were done. And I may have used a kitchen bowl a time or three if needed for an unexpected animal or if an expected one's owners forgot their bowls. Usually stainless, easy to clean.
    True. Lassie probably saved Timmy from the well more than 10 times alone.
    My wife had collies growing up, when we were looking for a dog she wanted to get one. I put my foot down and said no collies ever. I'm NOT going to listen to "Did Timmy fall down the well" every time the dog barks.

Dante1983

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2021
    So, my grand nephew has a crazy hot girlfriend (23), collage educated and seemingly smart...

She caught my grand nephew feeding the dog out of a kitchen bowl and freaked out...
    She threw the bowl away since a dog ate out of it,
    Then threw the rest of the dishes away since it wasn't a complete set anymore...

To make this clear, they do not live together and it was his dishes.

I figure the dog is next.... Then his tires....
    I won't let my dog eat from my dishes, he has his bowl, but if he happens to, they make soap for that. That chick is crazy and she's going to make his life suck. But maybe he likes that crazy?

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    First wife hot chick super chill till the hysterectomy then BLAM like a cannon shot crazy. Second I figured I would go the homely well built route cut down on all the dogs sniffing around. BLAM crazier than the first and just 2 mo. in. Had it hidden for almost 3 years before we were married. She told me how her ex tossed her out of a car at 60 miles an hour and I finally found out why. Told her I couldn’t blame him, should have seen her head spin like a Linda Blair followed by an evil hiss! Moral of the story is they all have a high level of potential Crazy ya just never know what will trigger it. It’s what we will call the Baldwin effect...”you see it now, how about now, how about if I do this” BLAM!

Top Bottom