Do groups inside the government conspire against the American people.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The problem with conspiracy theories is that anything you choose to believe is true. If contrary evidence is presented, they are lying or more proof will come out to support your belief. People use that excuse that others are conspiring against us, so we have the right to conspire against them. I am not denying that they can happen, but I am not ready to jump to conclusions.
    It is a fact that the IRS conspired against conservative groups. The problem that became aparent in the aftermath is that there was no vast conspiracy that began with a head telling the worker bees what to do, they just knew what to do and did it. So to the OP’s point, there are groups all throughout our government that are working against conservatives that need no instructions from a head, thereby leaving no one but low level workers accountable. This is the way they climb the deep state ladder. Think Vindman…

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    It is a fact that the IRS conspired against conservative groups. The problem that became aparent in the aftermath is that there was no vast conspiracy that began with a head telling the worker bees what to do, they just knew what to do and did it. So to the OP’s point, there are groups all throughout our government that are working against conservatives that need no instructions from a head, thereby leaving no one but low level workers accountable. This is the way they climb the deep state ladder. Think Vindman…

Ah yes.....that ***** lois lerner.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    In light of recent events I think this whole idea deserves its own thread.

My personal favorite example that we absolutely know 100% happened is operation midnight climax. Almost 70 years ago against the terms of their own charter the CIA setup a brothel, dosed people with lsd prior to services being rendered and then watched through 2 way mirrors.

All in an effort to “ understand mind control” as part of the larger MK ultra program

So what other examples do we know about as historical fact and if this was happening 70 years ago what is the government up to with the DOD’s 60 ish billion dollar and the CIA’s 85 billion black budgets?

Approximately 235,000 military personnel participated at one of the 230 above-ground nuclear weapons tests in the United States from 1945 through 1962.
    As a Soldier my sfather was witness to two.
    Skin cancer many times but ALS killed him.

Top Bottom