• Status
    Not open for further replies.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Nothing is going to change. No one is going to get fired. The OP will get a 25-50 dollar gift card. WalMart will continue to churn out medicore prices, terrible service and low to mid grade products. It's a shame Target doesn't sell ammo. Think of the tie ins for products... just sayin'.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I hope there were some more behind the scenes things said that the common folk were not privvy to...seemed a little much

I would have to agree. I raised an eyebrow as well.

Back to Walmart & their crappy customer service. The Walmart employee turned his back, mumbled & walked away from me while I was in mid sentence. Another customer & I exchanged WTH looks at each other and shook our heads.

The selection at that BG Walmart was lacking as well. Much worse than the one near me.

runavw

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 17, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    I checked in to see how things went from the home office and it seems I missed quite a bit. Why would you attack a moderator when your new? seems foolish...

MagicKev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    OK, why would one DISRESPECT a moderator especially when one is new? Summed up AGAIN in two words:

EPIC FAIL

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Oh, I didn't say anything about the account. I was talking about the person. You've talked with him before, under another name.

MagicKev

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 26, 2011
    I was talking about the account, because that's what gets banned...not the person. Anyone can come back with a different name, ip, etc.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I was talking about the account, because that's what gets banned...not the person. Anyone can come back with a different name, ip, etc.

Well, no, they can't. If we ban someone, it's because they've shown themselves to be a person who doesn't respect INGO or INGO's rules. We're really not interested in having them back under another account. On rare occasions, we have allowed banned members to create a new account and continue to participate, but with a VERY tiny number of exceptions, they almost always return to their abusive and anti-social behavior.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Well, no, they can't. If we ban someone, it's because they've shown themselves to be a person who doesn't respect INGO or INGO's rules. We're really not interested in having them back under another account. On rare occasions, we have allowed banned members to create a new account and continue to participate, but with a VERY tiny number of exceptions, they almost always return to their abusive and anti-social behavior.

Huh...

I find it amazing that even I have not had the Ban Hammer dropped on me. The Rules here are pretty damn easy to follow and the Mods I think are quite relaxed for the most part. I have heard that Scutter can be a Meannie at times though...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom