• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    Anybody have any information on a good company/person to use for direct mail advertising?

Looking to do an ad campaign within a 3-5 mile radius and am looking for quotes right now. If anyone has suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it.

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    Thanks man. I am looking into it but trying to find something local where I can find a decent deal. Have you used them before?

Anonymous

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2009
    Noblesville
    We use the USPS (Post Office) direct mail and it works very well. You need to follow their criteria and you can find it on their website. If you need a good, very reasonable printer, try McCormack printing in Tipton (you can email everything to them).

FatsMcKay

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    I think we will probably use the USPS direct mail option. Anybody have any good printing companies to use besides the one mentioned above?

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Try Rogers Marketing and Printing in Avon.
    Rogers Marketing & Printing : Welcome

We have used them for several mailings for our church. They do a good job and can handle everything, including taking the mailings to the Post Office. I'm pretty sure they can get every address or every address that isn't a business within a radius of an address.

cordex

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 24, 2008
    Are you looking for a full 3-5 mile residential saturation (i.e., every household within 3-5 miles of a given location)? Is this a one-time project or something you want to do on a routine basis? Do you have an existing piece you want to distribute, or do you need help coming up with the design too?

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Diversified M.A.I.L. Services Inc. 317-634-3625

Ask for Russ Bryant. They'll do it all. Obtain your targeted mailing list based on the specified demographics (or process your list), presort that list, print it, fold/tab or insert it, address it, package it, and deliver it to the BMAU downtown.

I used to work there. One stop shop. Most of the "marketing" places farm out the mail list services and postal processing to them.

Top Bottom