Please reply by conversation.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Dillon 550B and many extras SOLD

View attachment 70876 View attachment 70873 View attachment 70874 View attachment 70875 View attachment 70872

Other than the loaded shotshells, extension cord, hand truck, 25-06 reloading stuff, and Palmetto Armory box of stuff in these pics, I'd like to do a full cleanout of everything I have associated with this Dillion 550B press. It is used and has loaded many thousands of rounds. It functions fine. Included are the press, strong mount, powder hoppers (2) various shell plates and drop tubes, dies, cartridge boxes, a Dillon electronic scale, various powders, but mostly about 8 lbs of Clays, cartridge boxes, a vibratory cleaner, and primers. And the 4-drawer work bench.

You must take it all. I won't piecemeal this lot. The wife wants it gone. I've got a bad back, so you need to bring a friend to carry the stuff out and help disassemble the bench.

I'll take $750 for the lot. I might consider a trades plus cash, but I'd only be interested in Glock 19's or an H&K or a very good 1911.

Edit: I went downstairs to check on something and noticed that I forgot to include the Dillon media separator too.

SOLD--------SOLD--------SOLD--------SOLD--------SOLD--------SOLD--------SOLD--------SOLD--------SOLD

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom