Detroit flight saved from terror ring on anniversary of 9/11! OMG!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I guess I'm kinda lost here. Two people were in the bathroom at the same time. What were they doing? Playing musical chairs with the toilet? Becoming members of the "Mile High Club"? Seems strange to me. Maybe not criminal but still strange. I'm not defending the government here but I can understand the heightened concern and suspicion given the media's unwavering focus on the "we're doomed and we're all gonna die because it's 911" mentality in days leading up to the event. Yes, it was blown out of proportion, and fighter jets were over the top, but I think I would find it a bit suspicious too. I'd at least want to know want was up with these people even if it was only the result of bad airplane food. Seriously, why do any of us carry guns if we aren't a little concerned about safety?

bingley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    I guess I'm kinda lost here. Two people were in the bathroom at the same time. What were they doing? Playing musical chairs with the toilet? Becoming members of the "Mile High Club"?

If I recall correctly without mixing up the different incidents, the two people in the bathroom were caught making out, according to a news source (ABC?). The other flight had the sick man.

So if you are sharing a three-seat row with a couple, would you prefer that they passionately make out in front of you, possibly doing more, or would you prefer that they do it in the bathroom, whatever "it" may mean? If the latter, should the flight attendant check on them? Would the flight attendant be able to fit? The possibilities for involving the DHS/TSA/USAF are endless!

Well, I know the answer to the last one. I have walked in on two people in the bathroom at the same time. :) Two women. :): Both hot. :D No room for me. Damn. :( I'm telling the truth. This is my story and I'm sticking to it, even if they waterboard me.

Rep me and you might just have the same bad luck!

Da Bing

.45 Dave

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    If I recall correctly without mixing up the different incidents, the two people in the bathroom were caught making out, according to a news source (ABC?). The other flight had the sick man.

So if you are sharing a three-seat row with a couple, would you prefer that they passionately make out in front of you, possibly doing more, or would you prefer that they do it in the bathroom, whatever "it" may mean? If the latter, should the flight attendant check on them? Would the flight attendant be able to fit? The possibilities for involving the DHS/TSA/USAF are endless!

Well, I know the answer to the last one. I have walked in on two people in the bathroom at the same time. :) Two women. :): Both hot. :D No room for me. Damn. :( I'm telling the truth. This is my story and I'm sticking to it, even if they waterboard me.

Da Bing
    :laugh: Sorry about your bad luck on that last one!

WWIIIDefender

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Saudi Arabia
    If I read the article right, it was the FBI who said the people didn't do anything wrong. The didn't orchestrate this, they investigated the claims of others and reached this conclusion. How then is this an FBI plot?

because this was a non event, if it would have been in fact a real event the FBI would have had there fingers in it from the beggining.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Can you corroborate this statement with any facts?

Sure, it's right under the roll of Reynolds...standby

But anyway, +1
    I always find conspiracy theories fascinating. The main reason they always gather my interest, is that people always have the situation figured out. There are always "proof," that the government forgot to cover up. Well, I'll tell you what conspiracy theorists, the govt is smarter, more capable, and more ruthless than you. HALF the stuff the Hoover did, we didn't find out until he was long dead, and you guys think the Feds have gotten more slack over time? LOL. Not even close.

If the FBI has created all of these instances where they have protected you and I from terrorists, they'd give us something to show. You can bet, that they could take anyone of us, paint us as terrorists.... PROVE that we were terrorists, and lock us away without a lawyer, trial or anything else, and put us in a shallow ditch in Botswana, all in the interest of "national security."

If Bush wanted to find WMDs in Iraq, he could have planted them there long ago, and changed the entire legacy of his presidency. How hard would it have been find a lil plutonium, an Iraqi rocket, and dig a hole? Probably much easier than hiding the millions of dollars spent during Iran-Contra.

Sometimes, I actually think tinfoil has mystic powers....

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    If they didn't hate the Feds before, they have every right to now. What a shameful bunch of cowardly thugs.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun

I already knew some of what what in that article. I just can't take that as very really credible news. Especially based on where a lot of that information is coming from.

"How can I prove to YOU that I did not poke your eyes out with thus stick?" When "push comes to shove" I want YOU 5-miles behind me. So much for your awareness capability. EBG

I'm not sure I even get this post? Poke out eyes? Stick? Awareness capability? I guess if I don't buy into all the propaganda I'm unaware? I'll be the first to admit rampant wrong doing on the Govt's part, but every conspiracy theory doesn't hold water. Not to mention, FBI set up plots are completely irrelevant to the OP or listed articles.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis

Well of course, who wouldn't trust Mother Jones News and the University of California - Berkley - both bastions of unbiased journalism - to do such a thorough analysis of the situation? I didn't get much farther than the first couple paragraphs, but surely if all the rest of the research sources have equally impeccable reputations for fairness and thoroughness of investigation, the headline MUST be correct.

Top Bottom