• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glocknroll9

Plinker
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 27, 2009
    Auburn
    In October our house was destroyed by fire I believed the paperwork for my silencer was in the firesafe which was one of the few items saved. The guardian and p22 were the only thing I had with me, we were camping. I must have put it in the little gun safe I had that wasn't fire rated. Anyway I went to put a copy of the form for my new kestrel 223 with it and it wasn't there! What do I do now?? I have the copy I carry with it.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    In October our house was destroyed by fire I believed the paperwork for my silencer was in the firesafe which was one of the few items saved. The guardian and p22 were the only thing I had with me, we were camping. I must have put it in the little gun safe I had that wasn't fire rated. Anyway I went to put a copy of the form for my new kestrel 223 with it and it wasn't there! What do I do now?? I have the copy I carry with it.

Wait! Hold the phone!

Is that suppossed to say Kestrel 22, or are you referring to a Kestrel 556?

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Just fyi, if you already have a copy of your paperwork, a certified copy from the ATF isnt going to be much better. Unless things have changed recently, all they do is make a photo-copy of their copy and send that to you . It wont hurt to have it, but your original with the affixed tax stamp is gone forever.

Top Bottom