WTS/WTT: Desktop Computer-Partial-no hard drive(s)-built for gaming several years ago-Given Away Free

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I thought I'd post it here first before I subject myself the the throngs of FB Marketplace locusts.

I built this computer several years ago mostly for personal use and gaming. I was a COD guy and had to have one powerful enough to not buffer when I played it. At some point the video card I had went out and I replaced it so the vCard is not as old as the rest.

The case came with a top mounted fan that recently quit working on me as did the dvd drive. I removed these so whoever buys this has only working parts. I removed the hard drives for security purposes. I will see what a couple 9mm projectiles do to them.

It was a great computer but I have "retired" from gaming and I now have a neat, little laptop sitting where this was.

Specs:
    Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition(Deneb 45nm, 3.4GHz, 4X512KB L2, 6MB L3, 125W
    Motherboard: ASUS M4A88TD-V EVO/USB3 (AMD 880G AM3)
    Video: Radeon EVGA GeForce GTX1060 3GB
    Memory: A-Data 2X2GB DDR3-1333 CL9(AD3U1333B2G9-DRH)
    Case: Antec Three Hundred Illusion w/ 1 fan out
    Power Supply: Antec BP500W
    +2 Roswell(?) front fans w/blue lights
    +1 CPU fan-Zalman with cooling fins( this thing ran cool even when running the game at full everything.

I'll throw in a Samsung 19" monitor, a corded mouse that still works but it well used, a Logitech Webcam C500 and a KeyMachines corded full size keyboard. Also the manuals for some of the stuff and the cables.

Sell price: $199, face to face sale within an hour of Bloomington. Will need to see LTCH and driver's license...just kidding! I gave all this away to a computer guy. Closed thread.

Trades: 9mm factory ammo-650 rounds is based on $0.30/round which is readily available right now in brass, reloadable configuration
    CCI Mini-Mag, 40 grain: 2000 rounds is a fair exchange at current prices
    Small pistol primers-must be Federals or CCI's-2000 I believe is fair

Thanks for looking! Non-smoker's home if that means anything.
    Case-front.JPG Case-rear.JPG Front Fans.JPG Motherboard.JPG
    GeForce V Card.JPG RAM.JPG Power Supply.JPG

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom