• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    I recently got this from another INGO member. I have small hands and I just cant make it feel right to me (own to many 1911's) so I am selling it. Magnum Research Desert Eagle 41 / .44 magnum VII. It is in excellent condition with very very little wear other than a small scratch in the finish by the mag release. It is not a deep scratch just in the finish. It comes with the origional box, docs, warranty card, all the goodies that came with it new, 3 Magnum Research 8 rd magazines, Magnum Research replacement wood grips, and Magnum Research holster. The previous owner said that this was a safe queen and sat in a safe for over 10 years. I was told it just has a few rounds thru it but I am not the origional owner so I will say round count is extremely low because there is really no wear to say otherwise. Asking $925 FTF, prefer DL, LTCH and I will supply a reciept for both buyer and myself. Located in the Fort Wayne area but willing to drive to meet half way up to an hour or so either way.

Not really looking to trade, trying to fund another project, but would consider S&W scandium .44 magnums, Freedom arms .44 / .45 Colt / 454 revolvers, higher end stainless 1911 firearms.

Please keep questions and comments to PM's please, thanks.

e788c1d1.jpg
    8778f598.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom