• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    Even though that IS Sportsmans Guide, I've noticed similar pricing at other "big boys" of the internet. Looks like the market and the commodity prices are driving ammo prices down, just like everything else.... I don't think ammo will ever again be truely "cheap" but I think it will get a bit less expensive still in the coming months.

Bronsonbull

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 20, 2008
    just north of Indy
    Here's my main issue with Sportsman's Guide: Their order lookup page on their web-site is highly insecure. It's BS if you ask me and why I won't shop there anymore. All you have to do is enter a last name and a zip code and it will give you the order history of those people (what they bought, when they bought it, scheduled delivery date and the person's address). That's pretty scary. If the bad guys were smart, they could use this to find out when stuff was going to be delivered and be waiting on the porch to sign off on it. Or, they know who owns a lot of ammo or different firearms. Maybe I'm paranoid, but this is scary to me. I tried some "Johnsons" and "Smiths" with the surrounding zip codes and found a lot of orders.

Try is for yourself:

Sportsman's Guide - Discount Hunting Gear, Discount Hunting Boots, Discount Shoes, Discount Ammunition, Discount Ammo, Discount Boots, Military Surplus, Outdoor Gear at The Sportsman's Guide

Top Bottom