• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Corydon-Harrison Cou
    Hello Shooters, My name is Todd with Deepwater Defense Systems. I am a new member and would like to introduce my company to you. We are a firearms training facility located near Corydon in Southern Indiana. Several of your members have attended our courses and have written reviews. I would like to welcome each person to visit our website at Home. We are proud to support the shooting community and we are eager to answer any and all questions if we can be of any assistance. I would like to offer any member of INGO a 10% discount when they mention their membership.
    Thank you and safe shooting,
    Todd-Founder DWDS

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Hey Todd, welcome to INGO!

Always great to have more options when it comes to firearms training, especially in the southern part of the state.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    In your "advanced tactical pistol" requirements you mention that students must have completed the entry-level class first. Would that restriction have to be your entry level class only, or would classes from other schools be acceptable prerequisites for the advanced class?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    Corydon-Harrison Cou
    Yes, we accept military, police and other schools courses. Our system of training varies from most because what we teach is combat. Most shooters adapt very quickly to our system. Thank you for the great question and we look forward to training with you in the future.
    Todd-DWDS

Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Welcome Todd, glad to see you're aboard in the INGO bus. I'll see you down there in a few weeks for the rifle course. -Ben

Top Bottom