• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dpbstevens

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Akron
    wow what is this crap. how is that even possible to arrest someone for that crap. my ass would have been arrested for the crap my daughter has drawn or said in the past. i commented on a post just a bit ago about how stupid things are getting. just plain ridiculous.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Can't wear a gun T shirt?
    Hell I'd have been topless through high school (dad a dealer-wore them all the time)

Edit.............for the scariest and most offensive T shirt possible

$(KGrHqN,!p0E8WdFid7sBPOD0O5vN!~~60_1.JPG

Last edited:

armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    hmm..sounds like theyre having some civil rights issues up there...maybe its time for a regime change. would be an unusually short flight for our boys

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    hmm..sounds like theyre having some civil rights issues up there...maybe its time for a regime change. would be an unusually short flight for our boys

Like we dont see the same thing in the US with the TSA. :rolleyes:
    Let's change things at home first, even shorter flight to go to DC.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

Yes, but Canadians have one of the best professional militaries in the world.

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    Those crazy Canucks. Just give them some whiskey and brandy and all will be forgotten. :D I am ready for a return trip to Windsor. Fun place.

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    We will see this here in my lifetime if peeps don't wake up. I would have never dreamed that we would be seeing some of the stuff that we see going on here, but it is. Like the above mentioned TSA. Like another said, I feel sad....... facepalm - sigh

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    More ridiculousness from the Great White North. This poor guy found himself arrested and strip searched because his daughter drew a picture of a gun in class. Sad thing is that, when I first read the story, I thought it was from the West Coast or one of the Eastern states. It could just as easily happen there. Or here, given the right circumstances.

TheRecord - Man shocked by arrest after daughter draws picture of...
    I swear I would find the nastiest, screw faced lawyer I could and own that police station. I would have the jobs of about any other clown involved as well - well, I would have their bank accounts at bare minimum. I would play "their game" and take it to court and sue them for everything they have. :twocents:

$mooth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Texas
    Seems like a blatant violation of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms (similar to the US Bill of Rights). Most notably Section 8: freedom from unreasonable search and seizure.

Just like the US, they seem to be violating their Constitution as well. Hopefully there is significant legal fallout from this to ensure it wont happen again.

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I wonder what would've happened if she drew a picture of a penis!?:n00b: Remember the pic a little girl drew of her mommy selling snow shovels and the school thought mommy was a pole dancer. "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    I wonder what would've happened if she drew a picture of a penis!?:n00b: Remember the pic a little girl drew of her mommy selling snow shovels and the school thought mommy was a pole dancer. "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."

If she drew a penis she would be commended for paying attention during Sex Ed :n00b:

ZS84

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Columbus
    We had a parent teacher conference with my first graders teacher last year and she mentioned that he often draws himself with a gun or bow during free time in class. I explained to the teacher that he often does that at home too because we do a lot of hunting and shooting. I expained to her that many outdoor activities are a big part of our family and that this was his life. She said that she understood and this was not a problem but was wanting to know if he ever did this at home. Never heard a thing about it afterwards :rockwoot::patriot:

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    So, where they are, is is illegal to own a gun? They arrest him, because they think he MIGHT have a gun.....dang My son drew a picture of me and him target shooting, no one said a word...I have it hanging in my bedroom....I was proud!!

Top Bottom