• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    Im looking for a Daniel Defense M4v1 and Im not coming up with anything. Do any of you guys know where might stock any? I know I can order one from a few different companies online but id like to keep it FTF because im probably going to do a little trading. I have a NIB Colt LE6920 that I am going to probably end up trading for/twards it. I hate to get rid of it because it is a very nice weapon but unfortunately Im not rich and I cant afford all the toys I want :(, Im a HUGE DD fan so if I have to get rid of my colt to do so I definately will. Anyhow, any help is greatly appreciated.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    We do not stock the V1, but can get them pretty easily; you'd be looking at a 3-4 day delivery time and a price of $1369.95.

DAN_DA-20000.jpg

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    We do not stock the V1, but can get them pretty easily; you'd be looking at a 3-4 day delivery time and a price of $1369.95.

DAN_DA-20000.jpg

That is a pretty good deal. I like doing business with you guys! So when I get the cash how would I go about doing this? Would I need to just call and have you guys order it for me then come pay for it when I pick it up or pay in advanced?

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Would I need to just call and have you guys order it for me then come pay for it when I pick it up or pay in advanced?

On big-ticket items like that, we generally prefer a 10% deposit up front before ordering. Or if you're doing a trade, we'd just complete that transaction and use it as your downpayment.

Bonez87

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Clinton, IN
    It's ugly! I don't like the way the rail goes past the front sight tower, surely they make one that looks better than that. :twocents:

They do make versions that dont have a full rail around the FSP.

The daniel defense M4v5 "Top" has a full rail with low profile gas block and the one on bottom is the M4v1 which uses the omega X FSP rail that is designed to go around the FSP on a carbine. I love them both :rockwoot:

66cf405e.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom