• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I posted this in another thread. But felt appropiate for this thread. Was at the gym about a week or so ago. A guy comes in that I have not seen in a bit. His face looks beat up. I say bar fight, nope squirrel. He was riding his bicycle on a local trail. Squirrel runs across the trail right into his front spikes of the bike. He flips the bike over and hits his face. What are the odds. Dam things.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Might want to check the wiring under your hood. In the never ending green revolution some genius decided we should not insulate wiring with dead dinosaur blood (petroleum) and went to a soy based insulation. Seems the squirrels think the soy insulation is tasty. Had a buddy who had to rewire his engine following an all you can eat squirrel buffet under his hood.

mikek

What, Me Worry??
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 24, 2019
    mooresville
    Might want to check the wiring under your hood. In the never ending green revolution some genius decided we should not insulate wiring with dead dinosaur blood (petroleum) and went to a soy based insulation. Seems the squirrels think the soy insulation is tasty. Had a buddy who had to rewire his engine following an all you can eat squirrel buffet under his hood.
    Yea I have to check it, I hope they didn’t but they do like it

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    My mother didn't really like the idea of guns or shooting animals until squirrels chewed the main wiring harness on her car, twice. She told me to shoot every one I saw after that.

Top Bottom