• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SarahG

Snow Shovel
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 17, 2017
    Morgan County
    I survived the vaccine but also took a 5 hour nap because it made me so sleepy. Just wanted to let y’all know I’m not dead.

In gun-related stuff, I might finally buy a Glock 44 if I can find one. If someone knows of one in stock online or in store, let me know. I have a couple thousand rounds of .22 that I’m actually willing to shoot.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I survived the vaccine but also took a 5 hour nap because it made me so sleepy. Just wanted to let y’all know I’m not dead.

In gun-related stuff, I might finally buy a Glock 44 if I can find one. If someone knows of one in stock online or in store, let me know. I have a couple thousand rounds of .22 that I’m actually willing to shoot.
    Can’t help you, but will vouch for the 44. Wife and I love ours. Bought it for her to learn on, have had ZERO issues, unlike everyone on the internet....

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Last year when all of the shops I visited were wiped out of all other Glocks, that was the only one I would regularly see in stock.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Who’s using what for a handgun weapon light? Anyone have any experience with O-Light?
    I tried a mini valkarie PL something or other once. It was a QD lever. Was not tight on the rail of the handgun. Sold it. That's my one experience, sample size of one.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Can't speak for O-light. I use a Streamlight TLR-1.
    My nightstand gun has had a TLR-1 version on it for years now. I am 100% efficient at seeking out noises in the middle of the night with it, which includes the neighbor's cat clawing at our back door once (poor little guy got strobed in the eyes).

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Went to my LGS and bought a few parts for my new build:

wLCNeKnh.jpg

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The guy at the LGS recommended it. They had 3 different kits and he said this would be the best so I grabbed it. Glad to hear from more people who recommend it... ;)

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Who’s using what for a handgun weapon light? Anyone have any experience with O-Light?
    I've been using olight flashlights for several years and they have worked well. Just got one of their Odin Mini weapons lights to put on an AR. Have one of their handgun lights but haven't tried it out.

The G**** that sleeps next to me has a TLR8 with red laser and I have another one on a CZ.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    The Sig Kilo rangefinder arrived today as well as 5 more 20 round mags. I got the rangefinder, optic and phone paired and it looks like this might just be fun to play with. I need to drag a chrono down to HHRP to get an accurate muzzle velocity. That, bullet weight and ballistic coefficient should let me load an accurate profile. Then, the rangefinder will pick out the range and inclination, the phone adds temp and wind and the rifle adjusts the dot. Proof that any of this will work should come when shooting with HB or at the SGE.

I added an angled fore grip today and have an extended latch on order. The trigger is now a Larue 2 stage, flat type. Sling mounts have been added, the Magpul bipod is on now too. The only thing left is the suppressor and this one is ready to ring distant (within reason) steel.
    Dressin' it out ! :thumbsup:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Why not just spend all the money? Decided to get a few more Glock mags. Debating on a light. And need to get some 10/22 10 rounders for the bolt gun.
    We have several different lights from Tlr's to an actual G**** roll marked light laser combo on AKW's Tippman. They all work well enough that I have no complaints on any of them. The C-5 Viridion Is a slick little unit

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom