MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Weight Loss Challenge update

We are going to be doing weigh-ins every two weeks instead of once per month. The thought was that someone might get frustrated if after one month they find out they are way behind.

And we now have 8 participants. Are there a few more out there?
    I'm looking forward to this, and have been mentally prepping. I plan on stepping on the scale on the last day of January, and taking a photo of the horrid numbers .....don't worry, Spicy, the dangly bits will be covered ! I shall send you the photo through the PM system..... and then, let the suffering begin !

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I want to do the challenge, I'm the 3-time biggest loser at my old job. (Loose the weight, put it back on, loose the weight, put it back on...etc...)

I just know I don't have (read: make) the time to workout like I used to and my diet alone won't cut it. That is...if I even diet.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I want to do the challenge, I'm the 3-time biggest loser at my old job. (Loose the weight, put it back on, loose the weight, put it back on...etc...)

I just know I don't have (read: make) the time to workout like I used to and my diet alone won't cut it. That is...if I even diet.
    So, are you in then?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

I went from running marathons (ok. mostly halves...)to getting winded running to the fridge. I get it.

I’m in for the challenge.

Keto is your friend if exercise is a challenge due to schedule or health.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I've been watching my numbers since the talk of this challenge came up recently. I have to say the numbers are changing and I would be very encouraged if they were changing in the right direction. LOL

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I went from running marathons (ok. mostly halves...)to getting winded running to the fridge. I get it.

I’m in for the challenge.

Keto is your friend if exercise is a challenge due to schedule or health.
    The most exercise that I get is chasing my little kids around. You would think that I would be in better shape than I am, but I guess that I'm happy to at least be getting that exercise.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I absolutely love mine. I have the pistol with the folding brace in FDE. Topped it with a Vortex Crossfire II, added a TLR1 and swapped out the grip for Magpul's more agressively textured version. Has a very SMG feel to it with the brace, which I love. Shoots extremely accurately, very reliable, is fun to shoot and is a favorite with my shooting buddies. Wife loves it and it went on vacation with us on our last trip to FL.

No issues with mine and I don't regret a single dime that I have spent on it. Definetly one I plan to keep.
    Excellent info, thanks to you and @Haven for the input on the Scorpion.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My wife and I have (sorta) started a diet today. I'll need a little time to work into it.
    Hmm....a running start, so to speak. :thumbsup:
    My birthday is Wednesday, and I'm going to eat BIG..... including a monstrous chocolate eclair. I shall not be denied massive pleasure on my birthday !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom