• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    The last couple of months I have been on a 9mm kick and have picked up some of the more popular service guns. The one pistol that has eluded me is the cz75. Can these guns be found readily at gun shows or should I just order a new one when they are back in stock? The ones I've looked at on gun broker are selling used higher than what the new prices are if you can find them.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    1st.... DEFINITELY GET A CZ

2nd... be patient, right now pistols are a bit hard to find. I think all the newbs bought AR-15's first and then moved on to pistols 2nd, but in a month or two, I expect supply will catch up with demand.

last week kygunco.com had CZ75's in stock for around $550 I think.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    Are you looking specifically for a CZ-75, or just a CZ-75 style?

If a CZ-75 style will suit you, try looking for the Armalite pistols, as well as the EAA Witness line...

If it's CZ or nothing, good luck with your search! I finally found a CZ-97, and they're usually harder to find than the CZ-75, so I'm sure you'll come up with one eventually!

coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    Its been a while since I have been to a gun show. They just got ti crowded for me and good deals were harder to find. I've just been supporting my lgs but may have to look elswhere to find a cz. My lgs will order me one when he can find them but I don't know if I want too wait. Also there are so many models that I may have to buy more than one but I think I will start with the 75BD.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Wriggley's guns and ammo has a CZ 75 BD Police that I want really bad but do not have the cash for. I will not go in debt for a gun. I first saw it at a gun show and it felt great. They are asking 525.00 for it. I do not know if that is high or normal but I did not think it was a bad price. Go buy it so I am not tempted.

MrHank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Westfield, IN
    I have a CZ 75B Tactical and love it.

The original "Tactical" came with a Kershaw Vapor II knife designed by Ken Onion and had the CZ logo etched on it. The subsequent model did not have the knife. Neither model had the word "Tactical" on any part of the pistol. Distinguishing characteristics were: "9mm Para" instead of "9mm Luger"; a lanyard loop; and the olive green polycoated frame with black polycoated slide and controls. Here's a pic of one of the first ones:

(Not my gun, but just like it.)

CZ75TacticalwithKenOnionknife-1.jpg

coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    That is a great looking gun. I don't know what got me interested in cz since I have never even shot one but I have decided that I need one and I won't be happy until I get one.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Don't settle for a clone. They aren't the same.

I have had at least 5-6 cz-75's and I have loved every one of them. The P-01 is my favorite.

coban

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    SW Indiana
    I will not settle for a clone in a cz. About the only clone I would be interested in is the high power clones but I already have a Browning. They are getting a little expensive but that is a whole new thread.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy Trading Post had one in stock a week ago or so, not sure if its still there.

There's a company on Gunbroker that has a metric buttload of them for sale, but they all look like they've spent time in a rock tumbler with a hand full of roofing nails. I'd pass on those unless you want to refinish them.

PaxRomana

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 23, 2012
    CZ-75s are fantastic pistols. I have a custom SP-01 Shadow, SP-01 Phantom and a P-01. All are point of aim dead accurate and they are the most ergo perfect pistols I have ever owned. I have Glocks, M&Ps and a few others in my collection but I hardly shoot them anymore. The CZs always go to the range...

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Try Plainfield Shooting Supplies, as of a few weeks ago they had a 75BD, and two 75 Compacts in stock.

Bradis also occasionally has them in stock as well.

I've got a 75 Shadow T Duo Tone, 75 SP-01 Shadow, a P-01 and a 75B in Satin Nickel. All great shooters.

I have big hands so what I did for my P-01 is take a full size 16 round magazine and put the extended magazine base pads on them to get a longer grip. Works great!

dhw9am

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Get One

A friend of mine has a CZ 75, with over 11,000 rounds thorugh it. He has never had any issues at all!
    If you can find one, buy it in my opinion.
    I was on a waiting list for six months for one, and they never could obtain one for me. I purchased something else.

flick1900

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    Troy, IN
    I own a CZ 75-P06 with laser grip. Had it for several years now. The fit to my hand is the best of all the pistols I own. Great size, with an alloy frame.

Never a FTF. Trigger not as good as a 1911, but still good. Traded it to a guy, and had remorse, and I quickly bought it back. :rockwoot:

I highly recommend any CZ products, especially their rifles.

VictorZulu

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    If you don't mind buying online check Demascus Gun Shop Homepage - Damascus Gun Shop on a regular basis. They always seem to a have CZ 75 P07 in stock. The other CZ models are hit and miss. They have the lowest prices online line, that I was able to find.

I bought a CZ 75 BD form them for 478.00 that actually ended up being a CZ 75 BD Police. I also picked up a blued CZ97 B from them for 618.00 a few months ago. Oh did I mention fast and free 2 to 3 day priority shipping. If your FFL does their part you should have it within a week.

Top Bottom