• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

blaster2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Sold CZ SP-01 Tactical chambered in 9mm. This is a DA/SA decocker gun and wears factory night sights. This was purchased new by me and has about 500 rounds through it. I am including a set of Dawson Precision sights ($120) purchased from CGW. The front is a fiber optic and the rear is a blacked out adjustable. These were on the gun briefly and are very nice. Unfortunately, my eyes don't do well with fiber optic sights. Included are 2) 18 round factory magazines, the case and everything it came with new. The price is $500 firm. No trades.
    attachment.php

attachment.php

SOLD CZ 75 D Compact (PCR) chambered in 9mm. This is a DA/SA decocker gun. This was purchased new by me and has about 150 rounds through it. Included are 2) 14 round factory magazines, the case and everything it came with new. The price is $425 firm. No trades.
    attachment.php

I live in the Zionsville/Carmel area and prefer not to travel too far. Buyer must be legal to own firearms, all state and federal laws apply. Will need to see valid Indiana DL and LTCH - nothing recorded.

Attachments

• PCR.jpg
      PCR.jpg
      110.5 KB · Views: 124
    • SP-01 FO Sight.jpg
      SP-01 FO Sight.jpg
      72.3 KB · Views: 104
    Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom