• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Dude. If I would have known you had an interest in CZs I could have gotten you hooked years ago. Unfortunately I don't have a place to shoot regularly anymore.

Haven't talk to you in a while buddy hope all is well with you and yours. Hit me up sometime man. Been to long.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    I’m really glad you’re happy with the new addition!

I wouldn’t have sold it if I had time to shoot everything I have. I’m trying to whittle the stash down to pistols that I really plan on using/carrying and not just ‘having.’

I’m a long range match rifle shooter, so collecting pistols was really more of an impulse for me. Watch out, they get addicting!

Now you need a nice CZ 75 Tactical suppressor ready/decocker w/night sights to round out the collection. I traded mine to @czchris at the beginning of covid for a Evo III carbine...which I love to shoot, but I loved that pistol too...should have just paid him cash because I haven’t seen another tactical in 2 years, lol.

Anyway, enjoy! And let the wife shoot it too :)

seadoodr.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    martinsville
    Dude. If I would have known you had an interest in CZs I could have gotten you hooked years ago. Unfortunately I don't have a place to shoot regularly anymore.

Haven't talk to you in a while buddy hope all is well with you and yours. Hit me up sometime man. Been to long.
    Life is good buddy, working on Harleys these days if you can believe that lol. I'll give you a call soon.

seadoodr.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    martinsville
    I’m really glad you’re happy with the new addition!

I wouldn’t have sold it if I had time to shoot everything I have. I’m trying to whittle the stash down to pistols that I really plan on using/carrying and not just ‘having.’

I’m a long range match rifle shooter, so collecting pistols was really more of an impulse for me. Watch out, they get addicting!

Now you need a nice CZ 75 Tactical suppressor ready/decocker w/night sights to round out the collection. I traded mine to @czchris at the beginning of covid for a Evo III carbine...which I love to shoot, but I loved that pistol too...should have just paid him cash because I haven’t seen another tactical in 2 years, lol.

Anyway, enjoy! And let the wife shoot it too :)
    Thank you sir, and you know she will.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Nice buy. I was going to get it until I remembered my SP-01 was SAO too. Was still difficult to pass on it.

Those of us in the CZickness thread expect you to pop in on occasion.

If you want to shoot at the Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club's outdoor range, hit me up. It is close to Gnaw Bone.

seadoodr.

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    martinsville
    Nice buy. I was going to get it until I remembered my SP-01 was SAO too. Was still difficult to pass on it.

Those of us in the CZickness thread expect you to pop in on occasion.

If you want to shoot at the Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club's outdoor range, hit me up. It is close to Gnaw Bone.
    Thanks for the offer, I may just take you up on it.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I jumped off the deep end with cz’s!

1st Cz I bought was a shadow 2 single action
    2nd was a sp01 (used) that was originally purchased from Cajun Gunworks
    3rd was a Cz czechmate

There’s nowhere to go now, I did almost buy a sar k12 sport, but I thought why???, I did fondle a cz p10, and I wasn’t impressed with the trigger, over my gun collecting life I’ve always had a “signess” had I bought a Cz instead Sig 30 years ago I’d have Probably have 12 cz’s instead of 12 sigs! (But don’t tell my sigs or my friends I said that!)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've just been infected with the Signess since last fall. Before that, I had terminal Czickness. My high point in CZs was about 21 handguns of various flavors. I'm up to a dozen Sigs, most of which I've had for years. Cz numbers are falling but there are some that I'll never sell

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    I've just been infected with the Signess since last fall. Before that, I had terminal Czickness. My high point in CZs was about 21 handguns of various flavors. I'm up to a dozen Sigs, most of which I've had for years. Cz numbers are falling but there are some that I'll never sell
    Oh I still love my sigs! Saturday I’m shooting an idpa match, and I’m still not sure which sig I’m shooting? 320 legion with a dpp, 320 axg classic or my 320 compact!

BUT a week from Sunday at steel challenge I plan on shooting my Cz ts czechmate in open class!

Raven312

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2018
    Hammond
    Just the SP01 and 75D PCR I walked in with (my motto: happy wife, happy life and am buying a shotgun tomorrow so the gun fund will be somewhat drained).
    Yeah, I'm currently in the drained gun fund club - especially if I win a GunBroker bid I had no business jumping in. LOL

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom