• ...and so much more!
  • tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Sadly today I had to send my almost 11 year old Border Collie Mix Sarah over the bridge.
    Unbeknownst to me she had a large tumor that put pressure on her spleen and it ruptured sometime in the very early AM this morning.
    Surgery was not a option, held her paw and rubbed her head as she slipped away.

She and her Golden Retriever brother Cooper were instrumental in keeping my sanity after Mrs. IBM passed away in June of 2017.
    Cooper has been pacing around the house looking for her, tearing me up from the inside out. I'm a emotional mess.

View attachment 129153
    So sorry to hear.. many of us here been down that awful path. Hopefully you can share your life with another pet soon. Blessings. Tim

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    My parents had a dog that wasn't so bright. The grandkids called him Shortbus. It stuck.
    Woodrow who we lost in August of 2010 right before we got Sara, was a Aussie cattle dog was that way also.

I used to say "the light is on, but nobody's home" It used to anger the late Mrs. IBM.

But if you pulled out a tennis ball, game on, he was a different pup.

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    So sorry to hear.. many of us here been down that awful path. Hopefully you can share your life with another pet soon. Blessings. Tim
    I still have my Golden Retriever Cooper, I think he's taking as hard as I am. He wanders around at times looking for her in her normal spots.
    They got bonded pretty tight after my mild heart attack,mini stroke and a toe amputation that I suffered 6 months after losing Mrs. IBM
    Could'nt take care of them and family took care of them for me. My sister is taking this hard, because Sarah used to raise her excitement level up a notch for her.

yote hunter

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 27, 2013
    Indiana
    This is Miley . We had a chocolate lab for 14yrs was the hardest day when I had to have her put down, she had cancer and her quality of life wasn’t good so I had to do it for her. I swore I wouldn’t have another dog . About a year later my wife walked in the room with a blanket over her shoulder and under the blanket was Miley ! Wasn’t to happy about it at first but you know how it goes. She was born July 5 the day after out anniversary and is now a year and a half old. She is a big baby, the wife wanted a lap dog and that she is . She a miniature doodle about 35lbs. Got 3 grandkids and the middle one is a ginger and she is ginger too they are best friends , he says they look alike lol, this dog loves that boy like no other.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    This is Watson. He's some kind of border collie/golden retriever situation. He's not the brightest, but we love him.

View attachment 129180
    20150802_180452.jpg
    This is Gus (Ragnar Augustus). An Aussie we call a "Swedish Shepherd" because he is so dumb.
    Give him a frisbee and he will not stop for days.
    Best idiot friend we have ever had.

Don

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    This is Suzy Creamcheese she has been gone for 2 years and then this popped up on my Facebook memories. I thought I would share. She was a good girl.
    EuDlrue.jpg

Top Bottom